While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I just got promoted with CrowdTap!

I just got promoted to level 8 with Crowd Tap!

Girls125x125

I've been with Crowd Tap now for a few months and have been offered some great opportunities. I was offered free tickets to go see Madagascar 3 - although I wasn't able to make it the day of the screening. I'm part of the Woolite Mission - just waiting for my samples to come so keep an eye out for that awesome mission. I've done Old Navy promotions and now I'm part of a dicussion about Verizon Wireless' new ShareEverything plans. See all my current missions and promotions.

What do I get for all this you may ask? Well you get points that you can redeem for gift certificates. I'm going to be good and save for the $25 Amazon gift certificate, but there are other certificates and you can get some pretty cool CrowdTap swag!

It's free to sign up and you may just get picked for some awesome mission! So what do you have to lose?

If you want to become a CrowdTap member follow this link!

The tip to doing well with CrowdTap is to log in regularly - like once a week - and just share your honest opinion! It's so simple!

No comments: