While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

It's Self Promotion Saturday!



As a blogger I inherently have a bit of an ego. I like to talk about myself and tell you all what I think about things. In my real life though I'm kind of an introvert - it's almost like I have two personalities: online and in person. When I'm around people I'm familiar with I tend to "let go" but for the most part I keep to myself and just things be. I don't like to stand out too much and I try not to ruffle feathers in any way. Which is part of why I LOVE blogging. I get to let that extrovert part of me out and share it with people that probably would never have guessed that I have an extroverted side to me. So I'm going to start using my blog (only once a week I promise!) as a way to use my online extroverted self to promote things for myself, since I rarely will do it in a face to face situation.

Being the introvert that I am this may not seem like a good fit - but I am a PartyLite Independent Sales Consultant. I have been for almost 6 years now, so something clicks for me! Despite not wanting to stand out I do enjoy talking to people so it works. I do get very nervous before I do a show but once I get going I'm fine!



So this week I wanted to share with you a really awesome deal that is going on. If you go to my Consultant website you can snag 3 dozen tealights for only $25! Or if tealights aren't your thing you can grab 3 dozen votives for only $35! These two deals only run until July 31st. Plus there are a ton of online outlet items for sale starting at only $3.

In addition to the online specials if you host a show (Home, Online, or Catalog) you can get the Enchanted Silver Votive Lamp for only $25! This piece is gorgeous and I love how it looks against a wall in a darkened room. The shadow on the wall is so neat.

I want to issue a challenge - since I'm part of a challenge right now it's like win win :-) There are two parts to this challenge:

1) For anyone that hosts and closes an online or catalog show ($250 in sales) before July 15th I will give you a $25 gift certificate and an additional item at half-price! Check out all the hostess specials and send a request to host a show.

2) If hosting a show doesn't sound enticing (lots of free stuff! you know you want it!) I'll put anyone who places an order into a drawing for another gift certificate. The gift certificate amount will increase as more orders come in. The gift certificate will be equal to 10% of all sales from this challenge.

So there's a chance to get 2 gift certificates before July 15th!

If you'd like to keep updated on the current specials please "like" my Consultant Facebook Page. I have a weekly fan of the week drawing and offer other specials and challenges there.

Thanks for reading and I hope to do business with you soon!



No comments: