While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Friday, June 1, 2012

My Awesome CrowdTap Missions

CrowdTap has a ton of missions to sign up for! It's an easy program. I was already accepted for a mission to go see a free movie (unfortunately I can't make it). But I'm up for a few other things - and of course I will be sharing if I get in :-) Sign up for CrowdTap too and see the awesome missions that are available.

Here are my current missions - I'll keep updating this post regularly with the awesome missions I'm on :-) Please click on the links - The more clicks I get (you don't have to sign up, just click and vote thumbs up at the top) the better chance I'll have of getting future missions to share with you :-)

Old Navy - Neat video, makes me want some new flip flops now :-)

Verizon Wireless - Click here to find out how you can win a Lucid by LG thanks to Verizon Wireless!

Old Navy - Did you know Old Navy has a Pinterest board? I think I see some new pins coming soon :-)

Woolite - Woolite won an Effie award for their "Don't Torture Your Clothes" ads check them out!

Old Navy - Jordan Knight sings the Old Navy Summer catalog. It's too funny!

Old Navy - $1 flip flops on 6/30 - don't miss out!

Girls125x125

Thanks everyone for looking and clicking - you guys are awesome :-)

-Jennifer

No comments: