While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm having a Tupperware Show

I'm still not quite sure how I feel about posting this. Which is why it's the last day.... But I really want to make this show a success for my consultant. Tupperware is her main source of income and having been looking for work for well over a year while doing direct sales I know first hand how "unstable" income from a source like this can be. Plus she's hosting a show for me, and I would like to make it worth her while.

So I'm not going to go on an on about this. If you would like to place an order you can do so here: Jennifer's Tupperware Party. I'm going to close my show at 2 EST tomorrow (11/25/11). If you place an order online it will ship directly to your door. Also I do not see any of your information, I just see your name and that you placed an order. I wouldn't ask if I thought it would compromise your identity security in any way!!!

There are some pretty good deals on some stuff. If you've got some gifts to buy and (like me) don't want to deal with the rush at the stores tomorrow there are some pretty neat gift ideas.


But that's all I'm going to say. And like I said I've been kind of against doing this post. But I know my consultant would appreciate a big party. If I've over-stepped here, I apologize. But thank you if you can help.

No comments: