While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

No More Rack

I can't reiterate enough how much I love this site. Everyday there are new deals. This weekend they are going above any beyond though - 90 DEALS!!! Everything from shirts, dresses, purses, toys, jewelry, electronics, and more.

The most expensive thing I saw was $33 but most of the stuff I really like is closer to the $10 price range (and shipping is only $2 per item!). I've got my eye on this beautiful $10 shirt

I wish this sale would have happened in a few weeks as  I start my job on Monday! So I won't have a paycheck for a little while. But if I had the money I think I could just about wipe out all of my Christmas shopping tonight. 

If you're not a NoMoreRack member you can sign up for free here: NoMoreRack

Enjoy the great deals. I'd like to hear what one(s) you're buying.

No comments: