While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ahhhh, To be working again!

I have been out of work for a VERY long time. But I decided for my own sanity, and because I am getting close to finishing up my degree I should start looking for a job.

It's taken quite a while (since February!!!), but I got a call to interview as an accounting clerk. I was so excited. Then a few days later I got a call back for a second interview. Then that night I got the call asking me to start work on Monday. I was so happy.

So it's been a week now, and despite the fact that was exhausted all week, I'm really really happy to be working again. And the fact that I'm doing something relevant to my degree is awesome. I know not many recent college grads can say that, unfortunately...

I'm just so happy I found a job and I have to thank Accountemps for giving me the opportunity. Without their help I don't know how much longer I may have had to keep going on interviews to no avail.

So if you're looking for work I know it's hard, it's frustrating, and you feel like giving up (believe me I understand). But don't give up, it will happen. I just wanted to share. And if you're not familiar with Accountemps maybe you can apply with them. It can't hurt. They have locations all over the place, so I'm sure there's one in your area.

And just keep your head up! Everything happens for a reason - and eventually things will turn around :-)

No comments: