While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Knit Picks Win Your Wish List Contest

I am so excited! I just entered a contest to win $50 worth of stuff from my wish list at KnitPicks.com. I've been wanting to try my hand at spinning, but don't want to put out the money for a drop spindle in case I'm no good at it. So winning $50 from Knit Picks would give me enough to get a spindle and some roving to play with! It was super easy to enter. I just created a wish list, which wasn't difficult at all, emailed it to a loved one, shared it on Facebook, and now I'm sharing it with you. You can check out my wish list here and then enter to win your own fiber goodies here. You do have to have a KnitPicks account, but it's free to sign up.

Here's the spindle that I want:  


Again it is super easy. They'll announce the winner on their FaceBook page on 11/17. So if you're not already a fan you can go and like them here and make sure you don't miss the winning announcement! 

Good Luck!

No comments: