While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Product Review: Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste Review

Thanks to Smiley 360 for another great mission!

This time I got to try Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste. Smiley360 sent me a full size tube and a few sample size tubes to hand out to friends and family. Even though I have been compensated, with the product to review, the compensation has in no way altered my opinions on this product. This a fair and honest review.

Disclaimer: This is my experience with this product. My observations are not intended to act as a diagnosis, treatment, or recommendation in any way. Please consult with a medical professional before deciding if the products I review would be beneficial for you.

Please click here to get a $1 off coupon for Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste from Smiley360 and Arm&Hammer.

 

I have horrible teeth, I have since I was a child. I could brush my teeth 100 times a day, floss each time, and use mouth wash and still get cavities.... I was blessed with my dad's genes for my teeth (My mom on the other hand has perfect teeth, never needed braces, and to this day I don't think she has a filling!!!) So oral hygiene has been a priority for me since I was very young. But even taking good care of my teeth I still have a lot of sensitivity with cold and hot foods. So when I was asked to participate in the Arm & Hammer Sensitive toothpaste mission I jumped at the chance.

Let me give you a little background on my love/hate relationship with Arm & Hammer toothpaste first. I was forced to use Arm & Hammer toothpaste as a kid, because that's what my parents kept in the house. And as a kid you don't really get to tell your parents what to buy (at least I didn't.) So once I moved away from home I started using other toothpastes and never really picked up Arm & Hammer. It was just one of the things I could do for myself and didn't need to ask permission.... So through defiance I've not used Arm & Hammer since I lived at home.

Any way I started using the toothpaste a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised by my results. First off I have an issue with toothpastes - I can only use a flavor for a little while before it starts to gag me, certain textures of tooth paste (too gritty, or too smooth) will gag me, then don't get me started on the foaming toothpastes - suffice it to say that got thrown out after the first time I used it.... So I was worried that I would have some kind of adverse reaction to it. But I didn't - which was a great start for me :-)

Now that I've been using it a few weeks I've noticed a great difference in the sensitivity in my teeth. There's still some sensitivity, but I can take a big swig of water right from the fridge and not have to hold my jaw in pain. There's still a little pain, but not any kind of horrible - I'm just going to rip out all my teeth right now kind of pain. So that's good. It's been a gradual change too. I didn't use it one time then all my pain was gone. It's been a few weeks and I'm just starting to get to the point where I don't have horrible pain.

The toothpaste also has whitening agents in it. I'm a smoker and I drink lots of cola so my teeth aren't black or anything, but they could always be whiter. I've not noticed a huge difference - my teeth aren't blinding anyone - but they are a little bit whiter now.

So overall I'd have to say that I liked this toothpaste. It hasn't gagged me yet, my teeth aren't overly sensitive, and they're a little whiter. From one tube of toothpaste I'd have to say that's a win!  Thanks Smiley 360 for letting me be a part of another great mission :-)

Don't forget to get your $1 off coupon: Please click here to get a $1 off coupon for Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste from Smiley360 and Arm&Hammer.


Sign up for Smiley 360 today to see if you qualify for new missions!

No comments: