While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Propel Zero Free Sample

I signed up to get a free sample of Propel Zero a little while ago and my sample came in the mail today :-)

They are still giving away free samples here. But sign up fast, they may not last too much longer!


This was so yummy! I've tried a few of the water enhancers and some of them are pretty bad. But I really liked this one. I guess it helps that I like propel to begin with :-) It was sweet, but not too sweet. It didn't taste like I just dumped some sugar into my water. I drink a lot of Coke, because it's sweet and I have a sugar tooth. So I'm always looking for something healthier that tastes good and will still make my sugar tooth happy. Propel Zero water beverage mix may just be a good substitute. It's sugar free, and has some added vitamins and antioxidants - stuff water doesn't have. It had B vitamins in to help energize you. I can't say I feel any more energized but I'm not tired like I am after the sugar and caffeine wear off from what I normally drink!

The packet I got was the Kiwi Strawberry flavor. But they have this in quite a few different flavors. There are 8 different flavors. I think I want to try the Grape - I LOVE grape flavored anything :-) See all the flavors they have here. I am probably going to be picking up a few different flavors next time I head to the grocery store as this is pretty good.

So don't forget to enter to get your free sample on the Propel Facebook Page. You can also see what's going on with Propel by following them on Twitter.

Check out the flavors Propel has and let me know which one sounds yummy to you!

No comments: