While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Smiley 360 is looking for new people to try FULL size products!

I've told you about Smiley 360 before. But I just want to share with you again how awesome this program is.



I just got accepted into a new mission today - that makes 4 FULL SIZE products I've been able to test and review. It's a free program, they just want you to share your honest opinion about the products they send you.

So far I've reviewed fabric softner, a neti pot, and gotten a few codes to try RedBox for free!

It just takes a minuet to sign up. After you sign up they'll send you emails to let you know when new missions are available. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you sharing your missions soon!

No comments: