While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ripped coupon :-(

I got a sample of Gud in the mail the other day. I'd never heard of it before, but it's from Burt's Bees and everything I've tried of theirs I LOVE! So when it came in the mail I was kind of excited to try it.

As I was opening the envelope the coupon ripped :-(






And it ripped right along the bar code! I think it was sealed with rubber "super" cement...

But anyway I loved the sample. I got a sample of the body lotion in the Floral Cherrynova. It smells amazing and after I used it my skin was so soft. It really is a great product. I will be picking more of this up, but having the coupon would have helped... Oh well it's only one coupon, life will go on. I'm just kind of bummed about it.

Just wanted to share the awesomeness that is my day sometimes. Also I had to let everyone know how great this stuff is!

You can get more info about Gud on their website or like them on Facebook to get your free sample (just be careful opening it!!!).

No comments: