While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I could use your help!

Hey readers!

I've told you all about NoMoreRack before. It's a site that puts together great deals everyday. Normally there are 8 great deals to choose from and shipping is always just $2! I've bought a few things from them now and have been happy with every one of my purchases.

So today's deals include a collector Barbie Doll when you have 25 friends signed up. This is where I need your help. My Great-Grandma (I'm actually lucky enough to still have two great-grandmothers living!!!) collects Barbie dolls. I would LOVE to send her this doll, but as of right now I only have 2 friends signed up.



You don't have to make a purchase (although there are some great deals today!) just sign up. Then you'll get an email once a day about a half hour before the deals go live for the day. I can't lie, there have been days where I've gotten two emails in the same day, but that doesn't happen very often.

So if you're interested in getting great deals sent to your email everyday and would like to help me send my great-grandmother a new doll to add to her collection you can sign up for free at NoMoreRack!

Thanks

No comments: