While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Monday, December 15, 2008

My Girls

Here are my Girls!!!
This is Flo (short for Flower) she's an Australian Sheep Herder... I've never heard of one till I meet Computer Guy, she's really his dog but I love her just the same. She was abused before Computer Guy got her so she's VERY territorial and it takes her a long time to warm up to someone. There's days when she's still skiddish and she hides whenever I run the vacum or if there are any loud noises (other than a door, then she barks like crazy). But for the most part I think her horrible past is mostly forgotten. She talks too, she can say "I Love You" and she's pretty good at it.

And my pretty baby Ray Ray (Raven). She's spoiled and she's cute and what's worse is that she knows it... She's a mixed breed. The lady I got her from said that she's Miniature Dachshund and Manchester Terrier (Mini Pincher) but I'm certain that she's also got some Corgi in her. Whatever she is she's my baby. I think she looks like Yoda, a Vietnamese potbelly pig, a bear and a penguin all rolled into one.

Computer Guys legs are in the background. As is the beautiful paint job I did when we moved in. I LOVE that color. It looks so good with our bedroom set.

No comments: