While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Some of my knitting

Ok here are some of the pictures that I have right now. After looking at some of them I think I need to leave the photography to Wylie.... I'm not any good at it.The blanket for my Grandpa. My Grandmother crocheted all of the granny squares before she passed, I'm just connecting them toghter.
This is my Lady Elanor. I LOVE this, I wear it as a scarf all of the time!!!
This scarf I made for my sister, but after I decided to make her something from my Grandma's yarn I think I'm going to keep it. It's made out of fun fur and TLC Macaroon.
The scarf pictured here I wouldn't recommend to any knitter... LOL It wasn't that bad it just took forever. It's knit using Red Heart Super Saver Yarn on size 7 needles, and it was 114 stitches across........
Plus Computer Guy wanted it to be really long and wide so that made it even more of a task. It took me over a year because I would start working on it and get frustrated and set it aside for a few weeks (or months). But I'm glad I finished it, I think it looks really good.

No comments: