While some of the products I review on my site are furnished for the purpose of review all of my reviews are truthful, honest, and my sincere opinion.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A bit of shameless self-promotion and an awesome deal!


As you may or may not know I am a PartyLite Independent Sales Consultant. I don't normally post about promotions, but I have to let you know about this awesome deal that is available on my Consultant WebSite.



If you click on the banner above it will take you to the page with the selection of warmers that are on sale through this promotion.

The regular price for a warmer and 3 melts is $50. With this sale you can get a warmer and the 3 melts for less than the cost of a warmer at regular price. So act fast as I'm sure this deal will not last until May 15th!

As always if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at jenncandles@hotmail.com!

Note: the items will show up at regular price. Once you have a warmer and three melts (from the promotion page) in your cart the sale price will automatically show-up during check-out!

No comments: